Technical, Logistics, & Administrative Support Services
The Contractor shall provide technical, logistic, and administrative services to the NIEHS GEH Program and the WHO Collaborating Centre for Environmental Health Sciences within the Bethesda Office of the Director (OD-B).
3.0. SCOPE: This Statement of Work (SOW) will be used to execute a broad range of technical, logistics, & administrative tasks under the resultant multiple award Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract. During the contract period, the Government will identify tasks required to complete each specific project. Task orders with more specific details will be placed as needed by the NIEHS. Specific performance dates and quantities will be specified on each individual task order. This is a non- personal services contract to provide the NIEHS OD-B with analytical and technical support services. The Government will not exercise any supervision or control over the contract service providers performing the services herein. Such contract service providers shall be accountable solely to the Contractor. The Contractor, in turn, shall be accountable to the Government for Contractor or subcontractor personnel.
3.1. The Contractor shall provide services which may include but are not limited to:
• Development and maintenance of databases and systems to assist program planning, monitoring, and evaluation
• Technical assistance with analysis and reporting of program strategies and initiatives
• Facilitation of appropriate staff meetings, conference calls, and online meetings, including webinars and teleconferences with global participation
• Development of content for Internet and social media, and outreach materials for dissemination at meetings and events
• Technical assistance with the development of newsletters, podcasts, reports, PowerPoint presentations, and manuscripts
• Development and coordination of networks of research institutions, including other WHO Collaborating Centers around the world
• Convening and organizing meetings and workgroups of scientists and program staff to review scientific issues, develop scientific consensus and produce documents, including peer reviewed publications, to help translate research results and inform public health protection
• Developing and disseminating educational materials, and conducting training and educational sessions
3.2 The Contractor shall provide staff and supervision with adequate skills and experience to perform the required tasks and sub-tasks efficiently.