Online Community Engagement & Volunteer Management System
Washington State University (hereafter “University”) is initiating this Request for Proposals (RFP) to solicit proposals from firms interested in participating (the “Respondent,” the “Vendor” or, post-award, the “Contractor”) for the acquisition of an online community engagement and volunteer management system. The primary goals of the awarded contract for Community Engagement and Volunteer Management are to (1) facilitate student engagement and service-learning in the community across all campuses in the WSU system; (2) capture and track student impact and (3) manage volunteer events posted by approved community organizations.
The Contractor must provide a solution that:
1. PROVIDES community engagement and volunteer management tools that are user friendly for students, staff, faculty, community organizations and administrators.
2. PROVIDES event registration process that allows for both notification and review of volunteer opportunities by university administrators and community organizations.
3. PROVIDES 24/7/365 world-wide availability.
4. PROVIDES WCAG 2.0 Level AA compliance without surcharge.
5. PROVIDES 24/7 Customer service support for the institution.
6. PROVIDES Reporting information about student and community engagement with the tool.
7. COMMUNICATES with University Student Information Systems.
8. CONTROLS for the specific needs of each university campus, including specialized approaches to how each campus and department within that campus, utilize the tool.